2020 Carver C37 Coupe
Yacht price :
Within her sleek lines and flawless profile, the C37 Coupe holds a treasure: an unmatched level of comfort that will make her your true home-away-from-home. Aboard this two-deck yacht, you'll find a thoughtfully designed galley, an airy salon filled with natural light, two spacious staterooms with impressive amenities and abundant seating, and a remarkable 6-feet, 5-inches of headroom. Once you open the salon's dual doors, the helm, salon, and galley become part of one, single-level, indoor/outdoor living space for entertaining, relaxing, and simply enjoying life on the water.
The C37 is more than a cruising yacht, she's also a performer. Her twin MerCruiser 6.2L Bravo Three, SeaCore stern-drive engines ensure an exhilarating top speed, while her plaining hull with its 13-foot beam delivers a stable, smooth, and dry ride for all aboard. This is where on-water comfort meets cruising thrills, with a little extra flair.
- C37 Coupe
- Stock #:
- Charlevoix, MI, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 37 ft - 11.28 meter
- 37 ft 8 in - 11.48 meter
- 13 ft - 3.96 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 2 in - 0.97 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 10 ft 6 in - 3.2 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 18000 lbs
- 62 Bravo 3 DTS Sea Core
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 350 (Individual), 700 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 250 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 90 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
- Mercury Joystick (For Mercruiser 6.2 350hp Stern Drive Engine)
- Westerbeke 7.5KW MCGA Gas - 60 HZ Generator (no sound shield)
- Air Conditioning, High Capacity - 25,000 BTU
- Water and Waste Monitor
- Transom Washdown - Sea Water
- Garmin Navigation and Radar Package w/(2) 12" Screens
- Ground Tackle includes Prince 1000 Windlass, Anchor, Chain, Shackle and Line with Snap Hook
- Radar Mast
- Stainless steel anchor
- Seat Covers
- Exterior Teak Table w/cover and sun pad
- Transom Handshower
- Cockpit Icemaker
- Cockpit Sun Shade
- Salon Door Screen
- Colored Hull Custom: Anthracite
- Reclining Foredeck Sun Pad With Cover
- Countertops to be Firenze White IPO Standard Black
- Master Stateroom TV & Blu-Ray Player
- Salon Audio Upgrade
- Salon Blinds
- Salon Wood Flooring - Laminate
- Salon Wood Flooring Upgrade (to be Maple Scarab like on C52s)
- Upgrade Interior Wood to Black Cherry Gloss Finish
- CE Class B
- 10-year structural hull limited warranty
- Hull and deck: Hand-laid structural and non-structural fiberglass and core laminates bonded with infused resin
- Hull bottom: Surface beneath the water line is bead blasted to create an optimal bonding surface for the anti-fouling paint, which is sprayed onto the hull to create a smooth running bottom
- Stringer system: Fiberglass stringers are used throughout the yacht, Interior bulkheads, cabinets and drawers are precision cut, hand-crafted and constructed from a selection of woods and high-pressure laminates. Drawers are lined with laminate
- Insulation, thermal and acoustical
- Meets or exceeds all applicable U.S. Coast Guard safety standards
- NMMA certified
- CE certification available
- Twin Mercruiser 6.2L 350HP, Sea Core Bravo 3 Stern Drives
- Engine alarm system
- Stainless Steel propellers
- Trim tabs: Bennett Marine® stainless steel, electro-hydraulic trim tabs
- Steering: Teleflex® SeaStar hydraulic steering
- Helm display: Digital LCD display showing tachometer, hour meter, oil pressure, coolant temperature, battery voltage, fuel tank level and rudder angle indicator
Decks and Hardware
- Gunwale trim: rigid vinyl with stainless steel insert
- Cleats: (2) 10" bow cleats (2) 10" spring line cleats and (4) 10" stern cleats (1) 10"anchor cleat
- Hatch: bow, translucent, opening with screen
- Deck fitting: fuel fill (1)
- Deck fitting: fresh water fill (1)
- Deck fitting: waste, pump-out (1)
- Rails: bow, 1" stainless steel top rail, 1" stanchions, welded, with stainless secondary rail
- Grab rails, stainless steel
- Engine compartment power and static ventilation located in superstructure
- Transom platform - Fixed
- Swim ladder, under mount, centerline of swim platform w/recessed grab handle
- Nonskid fiberglass decks
- Vinyl ester barrier coat
- Anti-fouling bottom paint
- Bronze seacocks - all underwater through hulls - double SS hose clamps
- Nylon thru-hull fittings with Stainless Steel Caps, above waterline applications
- Standard white gel coat for hull &, deck
- Black vinyl boot stripe
- Single helm seat
- Dash console, non-glare
- Engine controls: Engine manufacturer electronic
- Trim tab control
- Steering: hydraulic
- Engine instrumentation: Engine manufacturer LCD display
- Compass: Ritchie, 5" flush mounted, illuminated
- Steering wheel: Sport
- Accessory outlet, 12V (1)
- Dual USB charger outlet
- Provisions for optional navigation electronics package
- Lights: overhead, 12V, 8 overhead, stainless steel
- Entertainment center: LED/LCD TV 32"
- Flooring: Wood
- CO detector
- Elevated port sofa
- Opening window, starboard
- Electrical panels: AC installed in seat base
- Salon table: Hi-lo table pedestal
- Sliding door to cabin access, black acrylic, lockable, slides behind helm in open position
- Dash: Upholstered panels
- Sleeping queen-sized berth, storage below
- Shelves: Hull sides
- Deck hatch: White translucent, opening with screen
- Lights: 5 overhead, LED
- Lights: 2 reading
- Lights: Rope light in upper soffit
- Storage: Port hanging locker
- Storage: Foreward starbord alongside berth
- (2) 110V outlets, ground fault protected
- Fixed hull glass window, window blinds
- CO detector
- Door: Locking
- Lights: (1) in shower overhead (3) in head compartment overhead
- Enclosed shower: Molded fiberglass floor liner, plexi door
- Vanity cabinet: Solid surface countertop and vessel sink, storage below
- Mirror: Above vanity, wood framed/storage
- Exhaust fan
- Electric head (fresh water flush)
- Towel bar
- Toilet paper holder
- 110V outlet, ground fault protected
- Fixed hull glass window with opening port
- Horn, 12V single trumpet.
- Lighting fixtures, 12V LED (14).
- Navigation lights (USCG/COL REG approved).
- CATV inlet.
- Battery switches on/off (1) accessory, (2) engines, (1) optional generator, (1) optional thruster.
- Digital charge distribution system.
- Batteries: (2) engine, (1) accessory, (1) optional generator, (1) optional bow thruster.
- Digital Electronic Battery Chargers: (1) accessory and engine batteries, (1) optional generator and thruster batteries.
- Single AC 30 amp dockside electrical service with 50ft cord.
- Distribution Panel: AC, with circuit breakers and voltmeter/ammeter.
- Distribution Panel: 12V DC, with circuit breakers.
- Zinc's: Sacrificial (1) primary (2) trim tabs (2) propeller shafts.
- Ground bonding system.
- High bilge water alarm.
Fresh Water and Holding System
- Fresh Water System: 90 gal. (341 ;) polyethylene tank with shore water connection and integrated pressure reduction valve.
- Fresh water fill fitting installed on walkway. Eleven gal. (41.6 L) water heater installed in engine compartment.
- On demand fresh water is delivered via a fresh water pump installed in the engine compartment
Safety and Navigation
- Bilge Pumps: Two 1,500 gal. (5678 L) per hour automatic bilge pumps are installed, each with a manual on/off switch at the helm. A float switch for the high bilge water alarm is installed in the engine compartment and forward bilge.
- Bilge Ventilation: Four ventilator blowers are installed in the engine compartment. Each blower creates 240 CFM volume.
- CO Alarms: Monitors with alarms are installed in both staterooms and the salon.
- Engine Alarms: Engine oil pressure and water temperature alarms are installed at the helm.
- Compass: 2.75" flush mount, illuminated Richie® Navigator compass is mounted at the helm.
- Seacocks: Marine grade bronze seacocks are used on all below the waterline thru hull openings. Nylon fittings are used on above the waterline outlets.
- Spotlight: ITT Jabsco® remote control spotlight mounted on bow rail
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- Door: Hinged cabin entry, locking, black painted, flat glass.
- Courtesy lights (4).
- Lighting: Overhead in bridge overhang (4).
- Molded Steps: Access to side decks.
- Cockpit Hatch (1): Engine room access, hinged, gas shock.
- Cockpit Floor Storage (1): Storage box.
- Transom Door: Transom storage locker with dockside connections and shower option. Accessible through cockpit seating or aft transom doors.
- Cockpit Floor: Removable for engine or generator extraction.
- Cockpit Seat: L-shaped lounge port single seat starboard.
- Switch panel for exterior lighting.
- Engine room lights
- Drawers (4).
- Storage cabinet (4).
- Flooring: Vinyl plank.
- Countertop: Solid surface.
- Sink: Stainless steel with designer faucet.
- Stove: Two burner induction cook top.
- Refrigerator: Nova Cool®, Norcold®.
- AC Electrical Outlets: Two, ground fault protected.
- Lights: Overhead.
- Microwave: Convection.
- Coffeemaker storage.
- Trash located below the sink.
- Access hatches to (2) in-floor storage areas.
- Hanging Locker: Outboard, mirrored, illuminated, full cabin height., (2) AC electrical outlets, ground fault protected.
- CO detector.
- Door: Locking.
- Lights: Three LED overhead.
- Bed: Twins convert to queen with filler cushion.
- Hull windows with blinds
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Carver Yachts C37 Coupe